Monday, March 16, 2009

Frolicking at the Point (3/16/2009)

For time:
21 - 15 - 9 reps of:
Handstand pushups
Dips
Pushups

Time: 12:30

I did them in a different order, dips, then the HSPUs then the pushups. Klara was there to hold my legs up, since the tree I was using for dips had a lot of mud under it. Dips were between the branches of a tree, about ten feet up. I'll grant that the HSPUs weren't nose-to-ground (I'm working on it) and the dips could have been deeper, but considering that I had to climb a tree to do the dips in the first place, I'm pretty happy with my time. It's really fun to workout outdoors, and the natural elements force your body to be a bit more on its toes; the tree branches weren't level so my right arm was higher than my left, and the ground was bumpy for the HSPUs. It was also just nice to get dirt on myself again. We also practiced some quadripedal movents (running on all fours) which was really awesome and animalistic!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home